16 May 2013

Best Miss you sms

Tarpun ga umar bhar dil-e-marhoom ke liye


Tarpun ga umar bhar dil-e-marhoom ke liye.
Kambakht, Naa muraad, larkapan ka yaar tha


I miss you when something really good happens

I miss you when something really good happens, because you’re the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me, because you’re the one who understands me so well.
I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life


Tumhari Yaadoon Ki Duniya Mein Qaid Hoon Main

Bata bhi do Naa ! Ke kaise Jaan Churrai Jaye……..!!
Tumhari Yaadoon Ki Duniya Mein Qaid Hoon Main..!!


Jiss Din Tum Yaad Na Aaoge!

Meri Saanson Ko Aadat Hai, Teri Yaadon Se Chalney Ki;
Ruk Jayeingi Yeh Saansein, Jiss Din Tum Yaad Na Aaoge!


Zikr ik roz palat aney ka kiya tha tumne

Zikr ik roz palat aney ka kiya tha tumne,
Ik diya dil ke andheron mein jala rakha hai


I meet people

I meet people, daily. People come, people go. Yea they are nice, they are rude sometimes. Sometimes I do not really know how they are, just because maybe I don’t about what or how they think of me.. But eventually all this reminds me that I can survive without them easily, it reminds me that I already am lucky enough to have a friend better than a thousands.. That makes me miss you, but in a sort of way I like it, because missing you makes me remember you, the best of you and the best moments we had. I won’t say I miss you with a sad smiley because I like missing you, yea I do.. The best way to remember you, I don’t know if you are the person I believe you are, but overall it doesn’t matter because even if you are not, I will keep believing that with a faith.. maybe it’s an illusion, for what I’ve seen in you is not easy to wash from my thoughts. I won’t care people judging you in front of me, I would like keep believing in what I believe right now.. because it feels amazing, I’ll keep holding on

Why can’t I stop missing you ?

Why can’t I stop missing you ?!!
Cause I need
you … :(
Why can’t I stop
caring for you ?!!
Cause
you mean so much to
me … ^^
Why do I need you in my life ?!!
Cause
you’re the only one who
makes my life
complete … :S
Why am I
saying this to you ?!!

Cause I love you so much that I can never let you
go …


It’s not the person you miss

Sometimes, it’s not the person you
miss, but the feelings you had when
you were with them.


My Soul Needs You

Miss You…
M : My Soul Needs You
I : Impossible to Live Without You
S : Scare Without You
S : Simply You are My Life
Y: You And Me Is The Same person
O: Of course I Love You
U : Unlimited Of Words Cant Describe How Much I Needs You…


My faith in you is fading

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading… :(


No comments: