10 Sept 2013

Best Good luck sms




I wish u “All the very GUD LUK


With my
1 Heart…
2 eyes…
5 litre blood…

206 bones…
1.2million Red Cells…
60 trillion D.N.A.’s…
I wish u “All the very GUD LUK





Good luck for exam


Good Luck SMS for exam
may ur exams be like the pieces of chocolate cake, very easy and satisfying and tasting morvelous. alot of love for a nice person and wish u good luck





Good Luck for your interview


Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck for your interview.




bad luck sms


Height Of Bad Luck. . .
I Just Wanted To KISS
a CHARMING,

INTELLIGENT
&
MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON On This Earth
But
My Lips

Can’t Touch My Cheeks




when the good luck comes


All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the badluck who keeps right on going iz the man who iz there when the good luck comes and iz ready to receive it…




All the very best of LUCK”…


With my 1 Heart… 2 eyes… 5 litre blood… 206 bones… 1.2million Red Cells… 60 trillion D.N.A.’s… I wish u “All the very best of LUCK”…




BEST OF LUCK DEAR


Don’t be afraid of pressure, remember that PRESSURE IS what turns lumps of COAL into DIAMOND. BEST OF LUC


No comments: