2 Feb 2014

Best Wedding Poems





A wedding is a most auspicious occasion. That two people have found each other and are willing to commit to spend their lives together is nothing short of a miracle. This event is a time of unparalleled joy. There are many different styles of weddings based on the traditions of the families involved. Of all occasions, weddings and funerals are probably the occasions where traditions are most observed. These are time when we mark our relationship to life. At a wedding we celebrate the beginning of the forming of a new family.




--------------------------------------

My little Girl, Don't cry for me
I'll be right by your side.
I'd never miss out on this day
that you become a bride.

I'm here with you to hold your hand
and give your heart ..........


------------------------------------

I think about the time,
Not so long ago,
That when I needed a helping hand,
You where the first to know

I think about the memories,
The good times we've shared,
I think about ..........


------------------------------------

There she sits before her mirror
Primping in excitement, her face flushed
Today is her day; she will never know
How much I hurt, how scared I am 
Of the void she will leave behind ..........

---------------------------------


The groom stood by his solemn bride before the country preacher
Angelic hosts had gathered close to notice every feature
The tall man stood in suit of blue, the short bride dressed in ..........

-----------------------------------

My darling daughter, Ashley,
I just want you to know
wherever your life takes you,
my heart shall also go. 

When I learned that you were coming,
it was a wonderful night!
But ..........


Source: Wedding Poems - Poems About Weddings http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poems/family/wedding/#ixzz2s9tJtLy8 
Family Friend Poems 

No comments: